掛かり some evidences of the required conditions in today’s city architecture
architecture of today’s city requires these conditions below.
1) active interaction between the compositing elements.
2) establish the relationship with the city as a component in each, not as a whole.
3) secure the identity of whole composition.
4) maintain the independance of each element.
5) connection among the components and whole composition.
6) not confusing compositions of the devices for connection and relationship.
7) minimize the Intermediate processes and make the direct connections as possible.